[Click Here for the 2016 Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes Event]
[ See the 2015 Event Recap Article, another successful year.]
Jackson Hole has long been an inspiring canvas for artisans who create some of the most spectacular living spaces in the West. From traditional lodge to mountain modern, these homes have established the reputations of those who designed, built and furnished them.
Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes is a two-day, self-guided fundraising tour with a superb catch: face-to-face conversations with these accomplished professionals. More than the ordinary walk-through, the Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes puts attendee and professional on a first-name basis. Each artisan in architecture, construction, interior design, landscaping and electronic systems will be on hand to reveal the art—and perhaps the magic—behind their achievement in some of Jackson Hole’s most exciting new homes.
Hosted by Homestead Magazine
- September 18th & 19th, 11-4pm
- Limited to 250 attendees
- $75 per ticket
- 21 and older only
- Ticket proceeds will be donated to local charities, see below
- Tickets are available online
- Carney Logan Burke Architects
- The Clear Creek Group
- Ellis Nunn & Associates
- Headwall Construction
- Poss Architecture and Design
- Shaw Construction
- Teton Heritage Builders
- WRJ Design
- Wyoming Landscape
EVENT GUIDE – Click Here to Print it | Map Only
2015 FEATURED NON-PROFITS
Ticket proceeds go to benefit these non-profits.
- Brett McPeak, Broker, RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate
With offices just off the Town Square and in the Mangy Moose in Teton Village, RE/MAX Obsidian has grown its roster to more than 30 Realtors since its inception in 2009. Brett serves as RE/MAX Obsidian’s broker and has been licensed in Wyoming for more than two decades.
- Tour of Homes gives a glimpse of the Top – Jackson Hole News & Guide, September 8th, 2015
- See the 2014 Event recap
Tour of upscale homes showcases Teton design – Jackson Hole News & Guide, September 3th, 2014
- Inside Views – Jackson Hole News & Guide, September 4th, 2013
- 2013 Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes
For more information please contact Megan Jenkins at 307-690-8256 or email@example.com
If you need travel planning assistance for Jackson Hole lodging, restaurants and things to do, see JacksonHoleTraveler.
Testimonials from Showcase Attendees:
- The houses were fabulous. I enjoyed being able to see new neighborhoods and types of houses. It was helpful to have the architects, builders, landscape and interior designers there to chat with.
- Loved the diversity of home sites! I was able to introduce a friend who has never been to JH to the area via the home tours.
- Well run, looking forward to going again. Enjoyed it very much.
- The maps and street markings were great. All 3 homes were very nice, and great to look at. Representatives were courteous as well.
- I loved seeing the exquisite houses and having all of the builders, designers and others present to answer questions.
- Well done. Having visited Jackson for 25 years we enjoyed seeing homes in the various settings and touring the interiors. The three homes provided variety in style making the tour interesting. The tour was a lovely addition to the art festival. We would enjoy attending again next year.
- Well organized, variety of house/style, never crowded, many opportunities to visit with design professionals. Because of the distance between homes, we liked the choice of being able to visit over a two-day period instead of just one. Also allowed to return for a second visit (which we did not do.) Greeters/ticket checkers were the best. Thank you.
- We enjoyed meeting the architects/builders/designers who were involved with each project. It was nice to see three different architectural styles. Perhaps a log home or a mountain craftsman style for next year?
- Beautiful homes! Loved having the opportunity to interact with the professionals involved in designing, decorating and building the homes.