Friday, Sept. 12th 11-4pm & Saturday, Sept 13th, 11-4pm
$75.00 Per Ticket / Limited to 250 attendees
Jackson Hole has long been an inspiring canvas for artisans who create some of the most spectacular living spaces in the West. From traditional lodge to mountain modern, these homes have established the reputations of those who designed, built and furnished them.
Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes is a two-day, self-guided fundraising tour with a superb catch: face-to-face conversations with these accomplished professionals. More than the ordinary walk-through, the Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes puts attendee and professional on a first-name basis. Each artisan in architecture, construction, interior design, landscaping and electronic systems will be on hand to reveal the art—and perhaps the magic—behind their achievement in some of Jackson Hole’s most exciting new homes.
Hosted by Homestead Magazine
- Limited to 250 attendees
- $75 per ticket
- 21 and older only
- Ticket proceeds will be donated to local charities.
- Tickets are available online & in the WRJ Design showroom located at 30 S. King Street, downtown Jackson, WY.
Big D Signature
Ellis Nunn & Associates, Inc.
Poss Architects & Design
RE/Max Obsidian Real Estate
Snake River Sporting Club
Brett Frantz / Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty
The Clear Creek Group
Wilkinson Montesano Builders
2014 Non-Profit Beneficiaries
All ticket proceeds will benefit these local non-profits chose by our generous homeowners.
- The Yellowstone Park Foundation
The Yellowstone Park Foundation, a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization, works in cooperation with the National Park Service to fund projects and programs that protect, preserve, and enhance the natural and cultural resources and the visitor experience of Yellowstone National Park.
- Community Resource Center
Created in 2003 by the Presbyterian Church of Jackson Hole, Community Resource Center provides direct assistance and tailored programs to assist families and individuals become self-sufficient.
- Jackson Hole Fire/EMS
The mission of Jackson Hole Fire/EMS is the protection of life and property from the adverse effects of fires, medical emergencies and exposures to man-made and/or natural dangerous conditions.
The Clear Creek Group offers luxury rental homes, property and asset management, caretaking and brokerage services. We take care of everything, from finding or maintaining that magical house in the the arms of the mountains, to the fire in your fireplace and the lift tickets on the table. So that when you arrive, there’s nothing you need to do but celebrate being here.
Tour of upscale homes showcases Teton design – Jackson Hole News & Guide, September 3th, 2014
- Inside Views – Jackson Hole News & Guide, September 4th, 2013
- 2013 Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes
For more information please contact Megan Jenkins at 307-690-8256 or email@example.com
If you need travel planning assistance for Jackson Hole lodging, restaurants and things to do, see JacksonHoleTraveler.
Testimonials from 2013 Showcase Attendees:
- The houses were fabulous. I enjoyed being able to see new neighborhoods and types of houses. It was helpful to have the architects, builders, landscape and interior designers there to chat with.
- Loved the diversity of home sites! I was able to introduce a friend who has never been to JH to the area via the home tours.
- Well run, looking forward to going again. Enjoyed it very much.
- The maps and street markings were great. All 3 homes were very nice, and great to look at. Representatives were courteous as well.
- I loved seeing the exquisite houses and having all of the builders, designers and others present to answer questions.
- Well done. Having visited Jackson for 25 years we enjoyed seeing homes in the various settings and touring the interiors. The three homes provided variety in style making the tour interesting. The tour was a lovely addition to the art festival. We would enjoy attending again next year.
- Well organized, variety of house/style, never crowded, many opportunities to visit with design professionals. Because of the distance between homes, we liked the choice of being able to visit over a two-day period instead of just one. Also allowed to return for a second visit (which we did not do.) Greeters/ticket checkers were the best. Thank you.
- We enjoyed meeting the architects/builders/designers who were involved with each project. It was nice to see three different architectural styles. Perhaps a log home or a mountain craftsman style for next year?
- Beautiful homes! Loved having the opportunity to interact with the professionals involved in designing, decorating and building the homes.